We will follow El Paso County and Colorado Parks and Wildlife protocol at race time. At this time there are no limiting guidelines in place.
Parking for runners will start at 7:30 AM. Please arrive early to provide enough time to be race ready at 9:00 AM.
Parking at Cheyenne Mountain State Park is limited, so carpooling is encouraged.
Directions to CMSP: From I-25, take exit 135 and drive West on S Academy past Pikes Peak Community College. Turn left (South) and merge on to Hwy 115. Turn right at the first stop light onto JL Ranch Heights/AKA State Park Road. (Across from Ft Carson Gate #1)
- The 25k will be limited to 400 registrations.
- For 25K runners: A cutoff time of 10:45AM for to reach the Dixon Saddle will be implemented. All runners must cross the chip timing station. The chip timing aide station will close at 1:00 PM. The finish line timing station will close at 3:30 PM.
Assigned race bibs are not transferable and must be worn in plain view on the front of your body.
- No strollers, bikes, roller blades, skateboards, etc.
- No animals are permitted on the course. Animals are allowed in the parking lot, as long as they are on a leash.
- Poles and walking sticks not allowed.
- Due to the narrow trail, please step out of the way of competitors if you have to stop. Down hill runners, have the right of way.
- Do not walk or run abreast in pairs or groups when it will impede others, especially on the Dixon Trail.
- All trash must be disposed of at water stations/start-finish line.
- Use of earbuds or headphones not permitted.
- No refunds will be provided.
Grounds for Disqualification:
- Using a race bib assigned to another runner.
- Un-sportsman like conduct.
- Verbally abusing any other participant or volunteer.
- Failing to comply with directives of Race Officials.
- Cutting the course.
- Throwing trash in the park.