The Friends of CMSP are very proud to report that in 2020, 95% of all Income was used to support the Programs and Volunteers at CMSP. For a complete list of activities, please click on the “2020 Accomplishments” tab under Home page.
Major 2021 Goals:
1. Facilitate our fifth major Race, scheduled for Oct 9, 2021-Net proceeds from this race are used to help maintain and build trails at CMSP.
2. Continue funding the Native Plant Garden at the Visitor Center.
3. Continue funding major Park Programs that are free to the public
4. Weed control on top Cheyenne Mountain.
5. Funding of supplies for both Fire/Wood Mitigation Volunteer Crew and Volunteer Trail Crew.
6. Help fund Project Patio at CMSP.
All memberships are Tax Deductible
$30 Annual Individual Membership
$40 Annual Family Membership
$60 Annual Supporting Membership
$100 Annual Sponsor
$500 LIFETIME MEMBER: Never pay dues again!
If you are a lifetime member, perhaps you would consider a tax deductible donation so that we can continue to make Cheyenne Mountain State Park a premier destination.
Use our Donate button below or mail your check/donation payable to:
Friends of Cheyenne Mountain State Park
410 JL Ranch Heights
Colorado Springs, 80926
Thank you for your support of Cheyenne Mountain State Park!
Friends of CMSP is a 501(c)3 organization as determined by the IRS
Your gift is tax-deductible as allowable by law.
ATTENTION PROJECT PATIO SUPPORTERS: Please complete his form first. In the drop down box, select “Donation”. After you send your contact information, click on the yellow Donate button below to submit your donation.
Please complete the applicable information below, then hit SUBMIT.