The Friends of CMSP are very proud to report that in 2019, 96% of all Income was used to support the Programs and Volunteers at CMSP. For a complete list of activities, please click on the “2019 Accomplishments” tab under Home page.
Major 2020 Goals:
1. Facilitate our fifth major Race, scheduled for Oct 10, 2020-Net proceeds from this race are used to help maintain and build trails at CMSP. (CANCELLED)
2. Continue funding the Native Plant Garden at the Visitor Center.
3. Continue funding major Park Programs that are free to the public
4. Weed control on top Cheyenne Mountain.
5. Funding of supplies for both Fire/Wood Mitigation Volunteer Crew and Volunteer Trail Crew.
All memberships are Tax Deductible
$30 Annual Individual Membership
$40 Annual Family Membership
$60 Annual Supporting Membership
$100 Annual Contributing Membership
$100 Annual Small Business Membership
$500 Annual Corporate Membership
$500 LIFETIME MEMBER: Never pay dues again!
If you are a lifetime member, perhaps you would consider a tax deductible donation so that we can continue to make Cheyenne Mountain State Park a premier destination.
Use our Donate button below or mail your check/donation payable to:
Friends of Cheyenne Mountain State Park
410 JL Ranch Heights
Colorado Springs, 80926
Thank you for your support of Cheyenne Mountain State Park!
Friends of CMSP is a 501(c)3 organization as determined by the IRS
Your gift is tax-deductible as allowable by law.
Please complete the information below, then hit send.